Friday, October 7, 2011

Progressive Lenses


No, not as in Flo the Progressive spokesperson. She is mighty cute and LeDandy likes her. This post is about progressive lenses. Lenses with different levels of correction blended together for us older folks. The Wikipedia article referenced above is quite informative.

LeDandy recently had a set made for his fingerpiece. I was concerned that the lenses of my fingerpiece would be too small for progressives. The lenses are the traditional classic size (one and a half inches wide, one and three sixteenths of an inch tall) and I was not going to alter the size of my lenses for something as frivolous as vision.

There was a period of adjustment for about two weeks as my vision adjusted to the lenses. Progressive lenses were a wise choice for me.

Notice

©2008 - 2013 The Pince-Nez Renaissance

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this blog's images and contents without the blog author's express written permission is strictly prohibited.