Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hoop Springs at My Wedding


On November 1 of last year, LeDandy finally took the plunge into marriage with Jon Dean. Our timing was superb as Proposition 8 on the California ballot passed on November 4th which disallowed gay marriage. I'm not going to discuss politics but instead focus on my hoop springs worn at the wedding. I initially wore a fingerpiece, then decided to switch to hoop springs as they are my favorite.













Oh yes, there was someone else at the wedding besides LeDandy. His spouse! Here I am with Jon Dean after the service, walking down the aisle. It was a joyous day. [note LeDandy's velvet bee slippers!]


Notice

©2008 - 2013 The Pince-Nez Renaissance

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this blog's images and contents without the blog author's express written permission is strictly prohibited.