Monday, July 21, 2008

Pince-Nez on a Wedding Cake?


pince nez cake topper wedding
Yes, LeDandy and Jon Dean received their custom-made wedding cake toppers this week. They are made of clay and each one is about three inches tall. Jon Dean ordered them and explicitly requested that my topper wear a pince-nez. Narri, the artist on Etsy who created these gems, assumed that I will be wearing a hoop spring at my wedding. She may be right, as I'm looking forward to prescription lenses for the mounting shown on my last post. For the small price of $20, these sure beat the generic bride and groom figurines.

Notice

©2008 - 2013 The Pince-Nez Renaissance

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this blog's images and contents without the blog author's express written permission is strictly prohibited.