Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You Are Drafted!


For the Pince-Nez Renaissance. Uncle Sam and I want your contribution to the rebirth of pince-nez eyewear (if you haven't done so already). I gave Uncle Sam a zyl fingerpiece. Photoshop is a wonderful tool.

For the readers who have contributed comments and pictures already, my friend and I are very grateful. If you are a frequent reader of this column, it would be a great help to hear your comments, concerns and/or stories. If you do not want to be published, let me know and I won't provide any identifying information about you. But if you wear pince-nez, it's hard to keep it a secret!

I like to think of this blog as an online resource center and not necessarily my own space. Diversity of opinion is allowed. Chime in with your thoughts. If you still feel too shy, we still appreciate your readership.

Notice

©2008 - 2013 The Pince-Nez Renaissance

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this blog's images and contents without the blog author's express written permission is strictly prohibited.